As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the ALL-NEW DINGO TX 1000.
Designed with vertical lift loader arms, its 1,000-lb. rated operating capacity delivers category-crushing performance that’s an industry game-changer. The Dingo TX 1000 also offers increased reach at full height for maximum jobsite productivity. And speaking of productivity, an 81" (206 cm) hinge pin height allows the arms to clear the side of a 30-yard dumpster or one-ton truck. This lightweight, maneuverable machine packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage.
CALL FOR PRICE
Vertical Lift Loader Arms
- Rated operating capacity over 1,000-lbs. allows the TX 1000 to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market
- Increased load capacity and greater reach at full height deliver even stronger performance
- 81" (206 cm) hinge pin height allows attachments to easily clear the side of 30-yard dumpsters or one-ton trucks
- Vertical path of lift arms allows for more efficient vertical applications, such as auguring or concrete breaking
High Drive Track System
- Endless Kevlar® reinforced tracks ensure maximum strength and durability
- Ideal for the demands of any jobsite to outperform on any surface, even sand or loose gravel
- Our patent-pending traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, effortless
- Auxiliary foot control maintains hydraulic flow to the attachment, freeing the operators hands to focus on groun speed and attachment positioning
- Dedicated operating platform with thigh and hip padding for increased operator comfort
- Suspended platform has clear line of sight to the attachment plate, machine, and jobsite for maximum visibility
Powerful and Efficient
- Kubota® D1305 diesel, Tier-4 compliant engine features high torque and increased displacement for the strongest Dingo yet
- Fast ground speeds at 4.7 mph (7.6 km/h) in forward and reverse
- Dual fuel tanks offer all day productivity
- Easy engine access and belt-free design minimize maintenance
Features and specifications subject to change without notice
- 23.3 HP (17.3 kW) Kubota D902
- Liquid Cooled Diesel
- 3,000 PSI Hydraulic System Pressure
- 13.8 GPM Flow
- 4.6" Ground Clearance (front & rear)
- 0-4.5 mph Ground Speed
- Joystick Control for all functions
- 1 Year Product Warranty*
- 2 Year Engine Warranty*
- Weight 2,013 lbs.
- Length 92" w/ bucket; 70.7" w/o bucket
- Width 41" Wide Track
- Height 46.1" (123.7 cm)
- Tip Capacity 1,580 lbs. (475 kg)
- Hinge Pin Height 65.8"
- 96.6" x 9.5" Rubber Tracks
- Tip Capacity 1,580 lbs.
- Operating Capacity 553 lbs.
- Ground Pressure 3.5 PSI