WORKMASTER™ 50 4WD
New Holland Workmaster™
WORKMASTER™ compact tractors are covered by the FREE Boomer Guard Limited Warranty. It
provides 5 years of worry-free operation, including 2 years of bumper-to-bumper coverage
plus an extra 3 years of powertrain protection.
CALL FOR PRICE
- TOUGH AND RELIABLE
Rugged construction and simple drivelines help make WORKMASTER tractors the dependable, economical choice.
- CLEAN AND FUEL-EFFICIENT
Turbocharged, direct injected, common rail engines save fuel and meet strict Tier 4B Final emissions requirements with a system that's completely automatic.
- 2WD OR 4WD
For added grip and performance in slippery and challenging conditions, upgrade to the 4WD front axle with limited slip, front differential lock.
- THREE HEAVY-DUTY MODELS
WORKMASTER models at 53, 60 and 70 horsepower serve as ideal mid-size tractors for municipalities, landscapers, grounds crews, farmers and ag lifestylers.
- 53 Gross Engine HP
- 45 PTO HP @ 2,600 RPM
- 3 Cylinder Turbo FPT-R753 Engine
- 136 CU. IN. Displacement
- 17.2 gallon Fuel capacity
- 75 Amp Alternator
- 720 Cold Cranking Amps Battery
- 2 halogen headlights
- 2 halogen corning worklights
- Flashing safety lights/turn signals
- Standard Equipment, 7-Pin implement outlet
- 11" diameter, organic plate
- 8 x 8 Synchro Shuttle
- 13.6-28 (R1) Standard Rear Tire
- 18.4-24 (R4) Optional Rear Tire
- Independent Mechanical Engagement
- 540 RPM Standard / 540/540E Economy Optional
- 134" Shipping Length
- 77.5" Shipping Width
- 97.6" Shipping Height
- 5,059-lbs Shipping Weight
- Open center, fixed displacement gear pump
- 12 gpm Implement pump capacity
- 5.5 gpm Steering & services system
- 17.5 gpm Total Maximum tractor flow
- Remote Valves - Open center, float detent for #1, #2 FIO or DIA