CALL FOR PRICE
- Articulation and Frame Oscillation
Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain and we include the features for top performance. Articultaion allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
- Hybrid Link Design
The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
- Multi-function Control Lever
You'll get more work done in less time with the R530's multifunction operating lever. All major loader functions---Speed Up/Down, Forward/Reverse, Neutral, and Differential Lock--- are on a single lever that is easy to operate with just one hand. The 2-step Speed Up/Down buttons let you quickly change the speeds and work at the optimum speed for the task at hand.
- Differential Lock
100% On-Demand, Front and Rear Kubota's 4-Wheel Drive lets you outmuscle challenging terrain, such as mud, sand, and snow. When loose or soft terrain causes the wheels to lose grip, depress the conveniently located differential lock switch to restore traction.
- Auxiliary Service Ports - Conveniently located on the rear of the attachment quick coupler flat face, no drip couplers provide easy access to power your hydraulic attachments. Auxiliary ports are plumbed seperatly from hydraulic hydraulic
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler - Quickly and conveniently exchange attachments to satisfy the needs of most any job. Choose between hydraulic skid steer style (shown) or hook and pin style couplers to speed you on your way. Control plumbing is standard on all models.
- Kubota Engine with Automatic Regeneration - The Common Rail System electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages, rather than all at once, for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emisions to make the R530 Tier 4 compliant.
- Kubota's original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF mufflerto kep it clean. For operational reasons, regeneration can be turned off and manually accomplished at a more appropriate time.
- ROPS / FOPS Certified Canopy / Cab - Forged and attached at the Kubota Factory, both the Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) meet the applicable ISO, SAE and OSHA standards.
- Canopy / Cab
- 51 HP V2607-CR-TE4 Engine
- Tier 4 Final
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- 3,229 / 3,500 lbs. Rated Operating Capacity w/ Bucket
- 2,496 / 2,695 lbs. Rated Operating Capacity w/ Forks
- 8,505 lbs. Lifting Force
- 10,229 / 10,725 lbs. Operating Weight**
- 8' 2" Overall Height
- 5' 11" Overall Width w/o Bucket
*Features and specifications subject to change without notice