WC6-21" Deck Lawn Mower Powered by Kawasaki
Engineered to Exceed your High Expectations
These 21" commercial mowers combine cutting and bagging performance with extreme durability. Engineered to meet the demands of the lawn care professional, the Kawasaki FJ180 commercial duty engine dominates the segment. In addition, the ergonomic controls deliver easy operation and comfort throughout the day.
2 N 1, BAG AND MULCH
CALL FOR PRICE
- MULCH PLUG - The durable plastic mulch plug is easily installed when opening the rear door.
- DECK EDGE GUARDS - The high strength steel replaceable edge guards will protect the cast aluminum deck from those aggressive obstacles that you will be cutting around.
- OPERATOR CONTROLS - The WG6-21 has a Zone Start control system and the WGC6-21 uses a Blade Brake control system.
- CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS - The heavy duty cast aluminum wheels utilize 2 sealed ball bearings per wheel to make rolling the machine easy.
- 2.5 BUSHEL GRASS BAG - A large 2.5 bushel grass bag is specifically engineered to reduce the amount of dust that passes through the bag.
- KAWASAKI ENGINE - The commercial grade Kawasaki FJ180 KAI is designed for the landscape professional with the features they need. The external replaceable oil filter and the easy to access 2-Stage air cleaner make maintenance a real time saver.
- CAST ALUMINUM DECK - Performance and durability are the key attributes of the High Vacuum Cast Aluminum deck. Easily convertible from bagging to mulching both deliver professional results.
- Zone Start // Blade Brake Clutch
- 21" Cutting Depth
- Kawasaki FJ180 Gas Engine
- 179cc Engine Displacement
- 2 Stage Air Filter ( toolless replace)
- Oil Filter External Replaceable
- 3400 RPM Rated Speed
- 3 qts. Fuel Tank
- High Vacuum, Rear Discharge Mower Deck
- Steel Edge Guards
- Die-Cast Aluminum Deck
- 3.1 cu ft Bag Capacity
- Self-Propelled Drive
- 7 Height Adjustments
- 3/4" - 4" Deck Height Range
- 3-Speed Gear Drive
- 2.4 MPH 1st Gear
- 3.3 MPH 2nd Gear
- 4.1 MPH 3rd Gear
- 9" x 2 1/4" Front & Rear Tires
- Die Cast Aluminum w/ Dual Ball Bearings Wheels
- Rubber Replaceable Tires
- 1" High Strength Tubular Construction
- 125 lbs. Weight
- 2 Year Warranty
- 3 Year Kawasaki Engine Warranty*
Kawasaki Engine Warranty is covered by Kawasaki not Kubota.