B95C Backhoe Loader
OUTSTANDING LOADER BUCKET BREAKOUT FORCE
By using a straight arm loader design, C Series Loader backhoes deliver unmatched loader lift capacities
and the loader bucket location on top of the loader frame produces exceptional breakout forces.
No matter what your line of work—landscaping, construction or property maintenance,
You’ll complete your jobs more quickly and effectively with a
New Holland Backhoe Loader
CALL FOR PRICE
- Using the same curved-boom design used on big excavators, C Series backhoe delivers big digging performance. In-line cylinders improve visibility while increasing digging performance. Dual swing cylinders provide fast, smooth positioning of the arm over the trench. The HED system provides the fine control needed for delicate operations.
- UNMATCHED LIFT CAPACITY, BREAKOUT FORCE AND BUCKET ROTATION
C Series straight-arm loader linkage transfers bucket forces straight back to the tractor frame, providing lift capacity and breakout force that's unmatched.
- TOTAL CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
An ergonomic controls layout makes operation easy. All loader and bucket functions are integrated on one single joystick. Pilot controls are available for improved productivity and comfort.
- COMFORT THAT EQUALS PRODUCTIVITY
The quiet, roomy C Series cab includes storage space, a wide glove box, easy-to-read gauges, heat with optional air-conditioning. Comfortable seating with adjustable armrests keeps you working productively, and you can choose the optional air ride seat for supreme comfort.
The large glass area and a narrow boom provide excellent visibility for improved operator confidence. Side windows open for ventilation and easy communication.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE ACCESS
The tilting C Series engine hood gives you excellent ground-level access to the engine and service points.
Unlike competitive models, the hood is in one piece that remains attached so there are no panels to lose. All daily check and fill points are grouped together to save time.
AUTO GLIDE RIDE™ OPTION
Glide Ride activates automatically at the ground speed you choose, preventing loader arm bounce to retain what's in the bucket.
- 97 HP
- Power Shuttle or Powershift Trans
- 40 gpm Pump capacity
- 7,996 - lbs. Loader lift capacity
- 14' 6" Max Dig Depth
- 17' 0" Reach from swing post
- 12,933 -lbs. Backhoe bucket dig force
- 14' 10" Max pin height
- Extended Backhoe Optional
*Features and specifications subject to change without notice