L47 Tractor Loader Backhoe
Meet The L47 TLB From Kubota Construction
Equipped with performance-matched loader and backhoe, this workhorse
tractor bring professional results to a wide range of landscaping,
construction, and contracting jobs.
Here's the utility machine you've been waiting for. One machine that can do the work of three, It's a
compact, high-performance tractor-loader-backhoe. An efficient front loader than can also do a
pallet fork and other implement work. And a backhoe with outstanding digging capacity and
digging depth. Designed and built for independent contractors, landscapers, and rental services,
the Kubota L47 with a Max. Loader Lift Height of 113.9 inches tackles even the harshest conditions.
The standard 2-lever mechanical quick coupler can be replaced with a Hydraulic version (optional).
Quickly change your front implements to get your job going and use your throttle-up switch when
you need the extra power to operate implements.
The L47 is a single versatile, compact, highly mobile machine that
lets you do all the jobs that you need a tractor, front loader and backhoe to do.
Power, Speed, Efficiency
CALL FOR PRICE
- New Kubota Engines
- HST Plus Transmission
- Feather-Step Operation (Hydraulic Servo System)
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Slanted Nose Hood
- Integrated Mainframe
- Heavy-Duty Rear Axle
- Independent PTO
- Category I & II 3-Point Hitch (Optional)
- Large Fuel Tank
- ROPS/FOPS (Meets OSHA1926 1001/1003 & ISO3471)
- Remote Hydraulic Control Valves
- Transporting this Workhorse is Easy
- 47.1 HP Kubota Tier-4 Engine
- 6-Range HST Plus Transmission
- 33.0 Max PTO HP
- 2,848 - lbs. Max lift capacity w/ TL1300 Loader
- 113.9" Max lifting height w/ TL1300 Loader
- 121.0" Max dig depth w/ BT1000B Backhoe
- 2,756 - lbs. 3-point hitch lift capacity at 24"
- 7,205 - lbs. Operating Weight**
*Features and specifications subject to change without notice