CALL FOR PRICE
- Articulation and Frame Oscillation
Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain and we include the features for top performance. Articultaion allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
- Hybrid Link Design
The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
- Multi-function Control Lever
You'll get more work done in less time with the R530's multifunction operating lever. All major loader functions---Speed Up/Down, Forward/Reverse, Neutral, and Differential Lock--- are on a single lever that is easy to operate with just one hand. The 2-step Speed Up/Down buttons let you quickly change the speeds and work at the optimum speed for the task at hand.
- E-HST 4 Mode Transmission
The Kubota electronic HST offers you 4 different operating modes. The operator can quickly and easily choose the most suitable mode depending on the machine's application.
1. Normal Mode is the default and the machine starts that way. Experience plenty of power and speed for most all job functions.
2. Attachment Mode allows operators to independently control travel speed and auxiliary hydraulic flow. Attachment Mode is ideal for brroms, sweepers, or other hydraulic motor function attachments for the front loader.
3. Select Eco Mode to reduce fuel consumption, up to 15%, by limiting the engine RPM. This mode is exchanging high traction force for material handling in the yard or load and carry functions for fuel savings.
4. Select Power Mode when you need strong traction force. This mode reduces travel speed so that the machine can provide up to an additional 40% traction force, ideal for excavating.
- Differential Lock
100% On-Demand, Front and Rear Kubota's 4-Wheel Drive lets you outmuscle challenging terrain, such as mud, sand, and snow. When loose or soft terrain causes the wheels to lose grip, depress the conveniently located differential lock switch to restore traction.
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler
Quickly and conveniently exchange attachments to satisfy the needs of most any job. Choose between hydraulic skid steer style (shown) or hook and pin style couplers to speed you on your way. Control plumbing is standard on all models.
- ROPS / FOPS Certified Canopy / Cab
Forged and attached at the Kubota Factory, both the Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) meet the applicable ISO, SAE and OSHA standards.
- Canopy / Cab
- 51 HP V2607-CR-TE4 Engine
- Tier 4 Final
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- 3,229 / 3,500 lbs. Rated Operating Capacity w/ Bucket
- 2,496 / 2,695 lbs. Rated Operating Capacity w/ Forks
- 8,505 lbs. Lifting Force
- 10,229 / 10,725 lbs. Operating Weight**
- 8' 2" Overall Height
- 5' 11" Overall Width w/o Bucket
*Features and specifications subject to change without notice