INTIMIDATOR™ 19XP Drum-Style Chipper
Available in several configurations, the Intimidator™ 19XP delivers
a 20.5-inch by 26-inch chipper opening and Bandit’s Slide
Box Feed System to handle large limbs, forked branches and whole trees.
Designed for tree services performing large takedowns, the
Intimidator 19XP chips with a 37-inch diameter drum.
Depending on options it can be configured as a single-axle
chipper under 10,000 pounds, or as a tandem-axle heavy-duty
machine with a larger feed system and higher horsepower options.
CALL FOR PRICE
- Rope/Line Shear Device - Provides an improved chance that rope or lines inadvertently entering the chipper may be cut.
- Last Chance Cables - Stops/reverses the feed wheel when pulled in case of emergency
- Operator Safety Control Bar - Wraps around three sides of the infeed chute and controls the direction of the feed wheels.
- Wood Pusher Paddle - Used to feed small wood debris into the chipper.
- Chipper Hood Pin w/ Padlock - Prevents unauthorized access to the disc or drum.
- Chipper Hood Engine Disable Plug - Prevents engine from being started without the hood pin in place.
Optional Feed Wheel Engage - Requires operators to control feed wheel via foot pedal.
- Optional Hydraulic Bottom Bump Bar - Stops feed wheels via mechanical connection when bumped, diverting hydraulic power away from the feed wheels.