INTIMIDATOR™ 12XP Drum-Style Chipper
Companies seeking a highly productive, compact drum-style chipper turn to the Intimidator™ 12XP.
Featuring a 24-inch diameter drum with a large 13-inch by 17-inch throat opening,
it easily process large brush stacks and limbs.
Powerful dual feed wheels mounted in Bandit’s proven
Slide Box Feed System provide direct down pressure to material
entering the chipper, requiring little-to-no trim work on
material before feeding it through the chipper.
CALL FOR PRICE
- 80" Width
- 97" Height
- 192" Length Open
- 161" Length Closed
- 5,500-lbs. Weight
- 25 gl Fuel Tank
- 77" Width
- 96" Height
- 172" Length Open
- 142" Length Closed
- 8,000-lbs. Weight
- 50 gl Fuel Tank
- Rope/Line Shear Device - Provides an improved chance that rope or lines inadvertently entering the chipper may be cut.
- Last Chance Cables - Stops/reverses the feed wheel when pulled in case of emergency
- Operator Safety Control Bar - Wraps around three sides of the infeed chute and controls the direction of the feed wheels.
- Wood Pusher Paddle - Used to feed small wood debris into the chipper.
- Chipper Hood Pin w/ Padlock - Prevents unauthorized access to the disc or drum.
- Chipper Hood Engine Disable Plug - Prevents engine from being started without the hood pin in place.
Optional Feed Wheel Engage - Requires operators to control feed wheel via foot pedal.
- Optional Hydraulic Bottom Bump Bar - Stops feed wheels via mechanical connection when bumped, diverting hydraulic power away from the feed wheels.