Meet Our Staff
Vice President / Sales Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager
VP / Sales Manager
Equipment Sales Coordinator
Outside Sales Representative
Asst. Parts Manager
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Looking for a position as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work on Construction and Landscaping Equipment? We are currently looking for dependable, professional experienced mechanics with strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Experienced in Diesel Engines, Hydraulics & Electrical System diagnostics. You will be working on the industry Leaders such as Kubota Construction & Turf, New Holland Agriculture, New Holland Construction, Bandit Industries, Toro Commercial Landscaping Equipment, Mahindra Agriculture Tractors.
Repair, perform recommended maintenance, and perform diagnostics and troubleshooting on light construction, tree & stump grinding equipment, commercial lawn equipment, as well as other equipment that we sell and service.
Work directly with the Service Manager and Service Writers to communicate warranty and/or customer pay work completed and repairs or maintenance suggested to the customer
- Participation in product presentations at customer clinics, in-house events as well as an occasional event held away from the dealership to teach and explain general maintenance and preventative care for machines
- Complete continuous training requirements whether web courses or Instructor Led Courses in-house or at manufacturer locations in order to maintain our Premier Service Excellence Certifications with multiple manufacturers
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
5+ years of experience in repairing, servicing, diagnostics and troubleshooting all types of equipment is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in diagnostics and repairs of agricultural tractors, light construction equipment, commercial turf equipment and other related equipment to our industry and customer base
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Technical or trade school training with certifications of accomplishments is a plus
- Possess an appropriate tool set for heavy equipment
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Must be able to pass a physical to meet our safety standards, a pre-employment drug screening, and a criminal background check
- Valid driver's license is required, does not have to be CDL
- Available to work Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Competitive Wages in accordance to the Association of Equipment Distributors Guidelines
- Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Mechanics
- Paid Health Insurance Packages - Medical & Dental
- 401K Retirement Package with Company Contribution
- Paid accrued sick leave and holidays
- 1-week paid vacation your 1st year then paid vacation with time accrued
- Available short-term and long-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance
Do you have experience in the Construction, Agriculture, or Landscaping Industries? Looking for a change?
Once we receive your cover letter and resume--you will hear from one of our department managers shortly. Security Equipment is an Equipment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status. Security Equipment provides a drug free workplace for all employees.
Established in 1919, Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) is an international trade association representing over 800 construction equipment distributors, manufacturers and firms that service the industry. The AED Foundation supports professional education and workforce development. AED Accreditation of diesel equipment technology college programs is provided to qualifying schools.